Corporate Grounds Keeper
Description: Chadwell Supplyneed a Corporate Grounds Keeper immediately starts from Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:55:34 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Chadwell Supply starts from Mon, 05 Feb 2018 08:55:34 GMT.
The Corporate Groundskeeper will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Chadwell Supply properties and grounds. The Corporate Groundskeeper will be responsible for duties including, but not limited to mowing, weeding, edging, trimming, irrigation repairs, mulching, fertilizing, debris removal, minor landscaping, etc.
This position is Full Time Monday- Friday, starting pay is $17-$20 per hour and we offer full benefits from medica, dental, vision, pto, life insurance, disabilty, paid holidays off and 401K.
- Employee must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Employee must pass all pre-employment, background check, and drug testing.
- Employee must have a clean driving record (MVR) with less than 3 total points and no points less than 2 years old. Zero points on employees’ MVR is preferred and considered above applicants with MVR’s that reflect points.
- Employee must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the skills listed above.
- Employee must have above average knowledge of irrigation and irrigation systems.
- Experience in operating equipment such as mowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, pruning saws, and other miscellaneous power tools.
- Employee must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with vendors, managers, and coworkers.
- Employee must be fluent in reading, writing, understanding and communicating in English. Bilingual abilities are a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Employee must be friendly and courteous towards customers and vendors at all times.
- Employee must be a vigilant, sincere and responsible person.
- Employee must have a strong attention to detail.
- Employee must have strong project management ability.
- Employee must be able to work in coordination with his or her supervisor and colleagues.
- Employee must be prepared and flexible to perform associated and related job functions that are not specifically identified in this job description.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employee must obey and abide by all Chadwell Supply policies, procedures, and guidelines whether oral, written or implied.
- Employee will be responsible for mowing, edging, and weeding the Chadwell Supply properties.
- Employee will be responsible for minor landscape work including but not limited to the planting of flowers and trees, soil cultivation, sod replacement, and other related landscape needs.
- Collect and dispose of litter and waste on the grounds.
- Maintain property curb appeal by cleaning sidewalks, driveways, and various outdoor common areas. This will include using a leaf blower to clear parking lots and roads of leaves and miscellaneous debris.
- Maintain fence lines, gate paths, etc.
- Maintain/repair irrigation systems as needed.
- Provide ongoing care for lawns by laying mulch, removing weeds, and trimming trees, hedges and plants.
- Apply fertilizers and weed killer as needed.
- Replace trees, plants and hedges as needed.
- Maintains all equipment which may include repairs and preventive maintenance as needed.
- Provides general assistance to other maintenance associates as needed.
- May be required to drive motorized vehicles on or off property for company business.
- Must be available on an as-need basis for after hours and on-call emergency services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.