Courier Driver 2nd/3rd Shift
Charlotte North Carolina
Description: MedSpeed LLCneed a Courier Driver 2nd/3rd Shift immediately starts from Fri, 12 Jan 2018 19:53:40 GMT, this position will be placed in North Carolina.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to MedSpeed LLC starts from Fri, 12 Jan 2018 19:53:40 GMT.
MedSpeed Job Fair on 1/18/18 from 11-3pm! MedSpeed, LLC – Charlotte, NC Full-time, Part-time
MedSpeed is looking to hire both full and part time medical courier positions!
- Apply in advance at www.medspeed.com
The job fair will be located at 3400 Saint Vardell Lane Charlotte, NC 28217 . Recruiters will be onsite to share information.
Our Medical Couriers known as Logistics Service Representatives are responsible for performing the daily pick-up and delivery of various items with an emphasis on safety and customer service.
For more than ten years, healthcare organizations have worked with MedSpeed to transform their transportation into a globally-optimized, leverageble logistical framework ripe to produce quality service results and an enhanced economic value proposition. Governed under the principles of Lean Six Sigma, MedSpeed\s superior approach to transportation design and execution consistently delivers operational quality, economic value and strategic advantage.
- Safely transport lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail, and related material.
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to accurately track items through the transportation cycle.
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules.
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior.
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction.
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle.
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation, and adaptability with teammates and clients.
- All other job-related duties as assigned.
- Work to promote Medspeed team culture.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant industry/driving experience preferred
Skill and Competency Requirements:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history.
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability.
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology.
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures closely.
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points.
- Ability to pass initial and random drug & alcohol screen.
- Frequent standing, walking.
- Extended periods of sitting, ability to bend, twist, squat, climbing in and out of vehicles.
- Must be able lift and maneuver minimum of 50 lbs.
- Drive a non-commercial vehicle throughout the shift on various roads and in varying weather conditions.
Open positions include:
– Mon-Fri evenings/overnight (full-time)
– Sat-Sun daytime/evening/overnight (part-time)
MedSpeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, and Paid Time Off, and a Quarterly Bonus Opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Logistics: 1 year
- customer service: 2 years
- courier: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License