Local Truck Driver
Los Angeles California
Description: Umbrella Consulting Servicesneed a Local Truck Driver immediately starts from Mon, 15 Jan 2018 05:20:15 GMT, this position will be placed in California.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Umbrella Consulting Services starts from Mon, 15 Jan 2018 05:20:15 GMT.
WE NEED YOU!
We are seeking an outstanding Local Truck Driver and would love to consider you!
Responsibilities and Duties
Conduct local Pick up & delivery. May have to shuttle freight between terminals. Typically will make 10-15 stops per day. Actively load and unload freight onto the trucks using lift gates, pallet jacks, and other necessary equipment.
Endorsements Needed: Haz/Doubles/Tank (Can be obtained after hire in some cases)
Shift – Monday- Friday (Day shift)
Qualifications and Skills
- Driving Experience: 6 months full sized t/t experience (preferred doubles or tanker) in the last 24 months. No more than 6 jobs in 3 years. Bobtail positions need to have graduated school in last 12 months w/good work history.
- Tickets: No More Than 3 in the last 36 months. No speeding 15+ or careless/reckless in the last 5 years.
- Suspensions: No more than 12 months total, no more than 2 suspensions in the last 36 months.
- Drugs/Alcohol: No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years, no more than 1 in lifetime. For drugs, see misdemeanors/felonies.
- Accidents: All minor preventable reviewed. Will take 2 not at fault DOT recordable in the last 3 years. No major accidents in the last 3 years.
- Misdemeanors/Felonies: All misdemeanors reviewed, no felonies in 7 years.
Health Benefits: Vacation: Paid Holidays:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.50 /hour
- Los Angeles, CA
- Truck Driving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CDL Class A