Medical Courier (FT, 32.5 Hours, M-F)
Description: Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.need a Medical Courier (FT, 32.5 Hours, M-F) immediately starts from Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:08:48 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. starts from Tue, 12 Dec 2017 21:08:48 GMT.
We are looking for a courier, (Mon – Fri), 32.5 hours weekly, based at our Miami, FL location.
Schedule: Mon – Fri 2:00 – 9:00 pm
Couriers are our front line representatives to our clients. They are responsible for pickup and delivery of medical specimens from clients along a specific route. Their professionalism, courtesy, and customer service skills along with excellent driving ability are essential to our ability to service our clients every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Drive a non-commercial vehicle throughout the shift on various roads and in varying weather conditions
- Safely transport lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail, and related material in a timely manner
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to accurately track items through the transportation cycle
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules
- Present a professional image to clients and the public through appearance and interaction
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving history (No violations in the past year, No more than two moving violations in the past 36 months)
- Have at least 4 years of licensed driving experience and possess a valid driver’s license issued in the state of residence
- You must successfully pass our drug test, MVR, and background check
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Relevant industry/driving experience
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points
- Extended periods of driving
- Frequent standing, walking
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb stairwells
- Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of 55 lbs
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled