Part-time Courier (Evenings)-Houston, TX
Description: SGSneed a Part-time Courier (Evenings)-Houston, TX immediately starts from Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:22:26 GMT, this position will be placed in Texas.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to SGS starts from Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:22:26 GMT.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Transport samples every night to Lake Charles. Complete Chain-of-Custody.
- Communicate with project managers and laboratory on site conditions, activities, etc.
- Deliver samples timely to the laboratory facility.
- Follow all safety guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Receive very general guidance with respect to overall objectives; work is usually quite independent of others; operate within division or department policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
. Excellent driving record
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- The ability to separate emotional feelings from the real issues at hand. The ability to legitimately and objectively challenge the substance of our beliefs and biases of our observations.