Description: Athletes Global Corporationneed a Personal Assistant immediately starts from Thu, 01 Feb 2018 20:04:37 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Athletes Global Corporation starts from Thu, 01 Feb 2018 20:04:37 GMT.
Athletes Global organization is dedicated to helping youth, families, and communities worldwide. We provide educational programs, fitness classes, leadership workshops, and sports camps that will teach, empower people to be self-reliant and successful.
Helping To Change The World One Day At A Time!
Here is the acronym that we believe A.T.H.L.E.T.E.S. stands for:
Recruiting for an experienced Part-Time Personal Assistant. This position is for the CEO of Athletes Global Corporation. This position will involve calendar management, travel arrangements, composing business correspondence, creating power point presentations, follow up phone calls with prospects, managing staff and much more.
Hours of employment:
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays
Time: 3 hours daily
- You’re detailed oriented.
- You anticipate needs and requests.
- You communicate well, constantly keeping those around you informed and update.
- You enjoy organizing.
- You excel at following a time schedule.
- You can co-ordinate a variety of individual’s unique time schedules.
- You enjoy running errands (office supplies, picking up contracts, etc.)
- You own a car and have an excellent driving record.
- You’re never late.
- You have a “Whatever It Takes” personality, you’re willing to do anything to get the job done right.
- 2+ years’ experience as an executive/personal assistant.
- Must be extremely organized and be detailed-oriented.
- Self-starter and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Independent thinker with ability to make decisions
- Ability to type 50+ wpm.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite Applications, Ical, Gmail, Macbook, Ipad, Iphone, Word, Excel, Outlook, Imail, Quickbooks a must.
- Advanced knowledge of computers.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience making complex travel arrangements.
- Must be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in scheduling appointments
- Clean criminal background
- Clean drug test
MUST HAVE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- personal assistant: 2 years
- High school or equivalent