Pick Up And Delivery Driver
Charlotte North Carolina
Description: MHC Kenworthneed a Pick Up And Delivery Driver immediately starts from Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:14:34 GMT, this position will be placed in North Carolina.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to MHC Kenworth starts from Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:14:34 GMT.
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Pick-Up and Delivery Driver. The role of the Pick-Up and Delivery Driver is to pick up and deliver parts in an assigned territory.
- Assist with shipping and receiving by checking in and stocking parts
- Strengthen customer relationships with prompt and courteous service
- Represent MHC in a professional and dependable manner
- Parts and/or driving related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with the public in sales/service capacity
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Eagerness to learn new things, accept new challenges
- Desire to grow within company and dealership
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On the Job Training
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential – a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.