Description: Chadwell Supplyneed a Route Driver immediately starts from Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:05:11 GMT, this position will be placed in Florida.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to Chadwell Supply starts from Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:05:11 GMT.
Chadwell Supply is a successful family-owned business in the maintenance, repair and operations industry and primarily serve Apartment and Multi-Family properties by providing a multitude of supplies and professional services. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, and detail mined individual to work as a Chadwell Supply Route Delivery Driver! The Route Delivery Drivers transport products, goods and materials from and between distribution facilities, customers, and vendors. Daily work schedules vary according to business transactions and customer needs. We offer extensive benefits that include medical, vision, dental, long-term/ short-term disability, paid time off, 401K and much more.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, 7am- until end of day. Starting pay for this position will be $13.00-$14.00 per hour, with overtime pay. This position also includes full benefits as stated above.
- Employee preferred to have up to 2 years of route delivery driving experience as the primary operator of the delivery vehicle.
- Employee must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Employee must pass all pre-employment, background check, and drug testing.
- Employee must have a clean driving record (MVR) with less than 3 total points and no points less than 2 years old. Zero points on employees’ MVR is preferred and considered above applicants with MVR’s that reflect points.
- Employee must pass DOT physical and obtain a DOT Medical Examination Card if required by law.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license in the state of his/her employment.
- Employee must be in good physical condition and capable of lifting in excess of 60 pounds, sitting for extended periods of time, able to climb steps and ladders, and capable of bending, stooping, and carrying products up steps, stairs, and down ramps and walkways.
- Employee must have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with vendors, customers, managers, and coworkers.
- Employee must be an adept driver and capable of operating Chadwell Supply delivery vehicles.
- Employee must be prepared to work in any traffic or weather condition according to the customer’s business needs.
- Employee must be prepared and flexible to perform associated and related job functions that are not specifically identified in the job description.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Must have good interpretational skills and able to read maps, follow GPS directions, and efficiently navigate highways and roads.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to maintain a valid DOT medical car, a valid driver’s license in his/her state of employment, and a clean driving record (MVR) with less than 3 points.
- Responsible to observe, obey and abide by all traffic signs, laws, and road conditions when operating any motorized vehicle.
- Employee must strive to provide excellent customer satisfaction through prompt and accurate product delivery and communication with company and customer personnel.
- Employee must perform a daily inspection of delivery vehicle including: all fluid levels, tire pressure and condition, general road worthiness of vehicle, that meets DOT requirements and provide written notification of any unsafe conditions to Chadwell Supply management.
- Employee must maintain and submit as directed all daily customer delivery receipts, and relay specific customer issues or requests to management via delivery documents.
- Employee must perform and complete all deliveries, pick-ups and duties as assigned by management.
- Employee must maintain and report accurate daily records of miles driven, number of delivery steps, and all unusual occurrences.
- Employee must submit fuel receipts to management daily.
- Employee must maintain, record, and submit as directed all cash, checks, and funds received from customers to management at the end of the business day. All funds received from customers are to be recorded on delivery documents including total amounts received, check numbers, and related documents.
- Employee must ensure that all funds and delivery documents received from customers are protected during the day from damage, loss, or destruction.
- Employee must assist in loading and unloading goods onto or off of the delivery vehicle as required by the customer according to Chadwell Supply operating procedures.