Sanitizer – FT/Nights
Description: PepsiConeed a Sanitizer – FT/Nights immediately starts from Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:25:20 GMT, this position will be placed in Colorado.
For more detail information about this job vacancy please read the description below. If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to PepsiCo starts from Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:25:20 GMT.
Performs various tasks associated with cleaning production equipment and general work area. Position may be internal sanitation involving cleaning and maintaining blending and filling equipment to ensure product quality and equipment reliability. Or, position may be external sanitation involving a variety of cleaning tasks, such as sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and using cleaning devices and agents to sanitize the general work environment. Or, the position may be some combination of both internal and external sanitation duties. Position also includes completing necessary paperwork to document sanitization duties and tasks.
This position requires lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 pounds repeatedly over a long work period as well as lift/carry containers weighing approximately 30-40 pounds repeatedly. Also requires pulling cleaning equipment, kneeling, climbing, crawling, bending, standing and crouching while using cleaning equipment. Position may be required to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Perform various cleaning and organizing duties as assigned
- Maintain all safety standards
- Follow food safety standards
- Perform other production duties assigned by supervisor as needed (e.g., line operator, etc.)
- Use cleaning devices and/or chemical agents to sanitize production equipment or environment
- May operate vehicles such as floor scrubber or forklift in execution of duties
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Working with industrial cleaning equipment and supplies (e.g., using chemicals such as acids, caustics, degreasers, using equipment such as foamers, scrubbers, pressure washers, steam machines, or cleaning stainless, conveyors, etc.)
- Reading and using standards of operations (e.g., understanding and using process, procedure, workflow documentation, etc.)
- Working with Good Manufacturing Practices (e.g., wearing proper protective equipment, practicing personal hygiene, adhering to safety practices, etc.)
- Preparing documentation (e.g., detailing work or building process flows, etc.)
- Working with industrial chemicals (e.g., using chemicals in a safe way, reading and interpreting labels, selecting and mixing correct chemicals, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
Job Ref: 5000291421510